If you are looking for a long weekend away in the countryside, with high-level yoga, good food, beautiful surroundings and comfortable luxury bedrooms, you’ve come to the right place!
Only two spaces available so not do delay in booking if you would like to come!
We look forward to welcoming you to Poundon House and our Luminosity Retreat with Saskia Price. The retreat is running from 6pm Friday 29th April until 3pm Monday 2nd May.
We are so excited to have Saskia Price leading another yoga retreat at Poundon House. Its going to be a wonderful collaborative long weekend of immersive yoga, delicious gluten, dairy and refined-sugar free vegetarian food – the menu has been personally designed by Lily Simpson, founder of the Detox Kitchen – and relaxing treatments, in a beautiful, peaceful setting, sprinkled with lots of fresh country air!
– Twin / double bedroom: £425pp
– Solo occupancy in double bedroom: £595
– a very long lovely Bank Holiday weekend at luxurious private venue Poundon House, set in its beautiful 6 acre garden in Oxfordshire (arrival from 6pm Friday, departure 3pm Monday);
– daily yoga practices and bespoke May Day Retreat designed and led by experienced yogi Saskia Price;
– healthy yet nourishing vegetarian food, menus by our experienced retreat chef Sophie;
– 30-minute treatment with one of our lovely therapists;
– afternoon tea / snacks between meals;
– a long countryside stomp on Saturday;
– a May Day fire bowl celebration on Sunday;
– super-duper healthy and inspiring goody bags introducing you to some amazing new health brands; and best of all
– four days and three nights of peace, quiet, connections and giggles with like-minded people.